What to do on Sunday to have a productive week
The way you spend your Sunday is essential for setting a positive and productive tone for the upcoming week. With a few small changes, you can make your lazy Sunday extra rewarding and just want you need to get a kickstart to the week ahead. Leave us a comment with your favorite thing to do on Sunday to be productive!
- Tidy up your home: Cluttered spaces prevent you from feeling calm and centered. When your space is neat and tidy, you can focus on all the things that need to get done instead of worrying about a messy home. Clean environments foster happiness and productivity and entering the week with a freshly cleaned home will help keep you centered amidst the hustle and bustle of work.
- Write out a to-do list for the week: To-do lists are a great way to have a visual representation of what is coming up. If you are able to write everything down, you will be able to prioritize what needs to get done and gauge how busy you will be before the week even begins. Lists also keep you organized so you can spend more time doing!
- Wake up early: Waking up early has a variety of benefits and is proven to increase productivity. Your brain tends to be more alert and you’re able to think more clearly in the morning. Tackling all of your Sunday tasks early in the day will help you relax in the evening, get to bed earlier, and prepare your mind and body for a well-rested week.
- Indulge in self-care: Treat yourself to a long bath with a fragrant bath bomb or a face mask to leave you feeling refreshed. It’s always important to make time for self care in order to feel like your best self. Resting and taking care of your body before the week begins will help you stay focused and motivated.
- Choose your work week outfits: Trying on outfits in the morning can be time consuming and leave you with a pile of clothes on the floor. Planning out your outfits for the week will eliminate stress and allows you to relax and enjoy your morning before you head out the door. S64 pants are great go-tos for work. Check out styling tips for the Sonia, Maya, and Gloria pants for inspiration.